Lot 3/57A Woodend Road, sheidow park, SA 5158
- 1553 m²
A double storey family home to be constructed by Lofty Building Group on an approximately 1,553m2 allotment offering plenty of space inside and outside for everyone in the family.
A one in Million opportunity!!
Not often does vacant land of such large proportions become available in such a well-established suburb and they’re not making any more of it! Savvy Purchasers, here it is – your opportunity to build the home you’ve always dreamed of in Sheidow Park (S.T.C.C).
This block of land is situated in an established and desirable pocket of Sheidow Park. Convenience is no issue here as the block is only minutes away from all the great local amenities such as the Hallett Cove Shopping Centre, local schools including Woodend Primary, Sheidow Park primary and early learning centres. There is ease of access to public transport facilities including the bus and trains; and a 15 minute drive will land you at some of the greatest beaches Adelaide has to offer.
This 1,553 sqm allotment presents you absolute versatility in building a home to suit your needs (STCC); whether you’re downsizing or building a family home. Imagine yourself celebrating with family and friends in the home you’ve always dreamed of. All of this, available to you here, right now.
What are you waiting for? The time to build is now.
All floor plans, photos and text are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
This design has all aspects covered when it comes to style and convenience. As a truly custom builder, Lofty Building Group can easily tailor the floorplan and inclusion to suit your lifestyle needs and requirements.
Floor plan inclusions:
– 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
– Double Garage with Auto Panel lift door to front
– Master Bedroom with private Ensuite and Walk in Robe
– Good sized bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes
– 2nd Bathroom, with separate WC
– Spacious open plan Living/Meals and Kitchen layout
– Walk in pantry
– Overhead cupboards in Kitchen
– Spacious Laundry
– Chrome mixer taps in Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite and Laundry
– Linen cupboard
– Quality appliances; SMEG gas cooktop and Rangehood, Euro oven and Euromaid dishwasher
– European timber-look laminate flooring to main areas and Carpet in all bedrooms, WIR, BIR
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Tile front porch
– 2.7m high ceiling throughout
– 2.4m high external doors
– Generous footings allowance
– 25 year structural guarantee
– Physical Termite Protection Barrier
– 25 degree pitch Colorbond roof, fascia and gutters
– 26L Instantaneous Gas Hot water unit
– Window locks to all windows and sliding doors
– Fly screens to all window openings
– 3 months Maintenance period
– Pergola / Alfresco area available as optional extra
We can change the floor plan, facade and inclusions to suit your requirements. Fixed price contracts are available!
Contact Jason Loizou today on 0487 352 537 to find out how you can own your own home.
* Conditions apply. Certain elevations may not match the particular floor plan published in this package. All floor plans, images and elevations are for illustration purposes only. The land referred to in this promotion is not owned by us. We make no representation and, to the extent permissible at law, we disclaim all liability, as to the suitability of the land to build on, or the suitability of any house design, or otherwise. You must satisfy yourself of that by inspection or by taking professional advice. Pricing is indicative only and based on standard costing. Price may vary depending on selections, engineering, council and utility requirements. All packages subject to final council approval. Lofty Building Group Pty Ltd ABN 82 159 090 678 BLD 271885. Land is subject to availability. Land RLA: 257454