32B Xavier Street, highbury, SA 5089
- 410 m²
A double storey family home to be constructed by Lofty Building Group on an approximately 410m2 allotment offering plenty of space inside and outside for everyone in the family.
Ideally located in the sought-after suburb of Highbury, this 410sqm (approximate) rectangular allotment offers the new owner opportunity to build a well sized home! Build up or build long! (Subject to Council Consent)
Offering a 9.24m (approximate) frontage and 50.26m (approximate) depth, this is the block you have been waiting for!
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary, Highbury Preschool, Modbury High, Modbury South Primary and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
Act now to secure this land!
This design has all aspects covered when it comes to style and convenience. As a truly custom builder, Lofty can easily tailor the floorplan and inclusion to suit your lifestyle needs and requirements.
Floor plan inclusions:
– 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
– Double Garage with Auto Panel lift door to front
– Master Bedroom with private Ensuite and Walk in Robe
– Good sized bedrooms 2 & 3 with walk in robe 4 with built-in-robe
– Additional Master Bedroom/Guest room with own private Ensuite
– 2nd Bathroom upstairs
– Spacious open plan Living/Meals and Kitchen layout
– Walk in pantry
– Overhead cupboards in Kitchen
– Spacious laundry to outside
– Chrome mixer taps in Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite and Laundry
– Linen cupboard
– Quality appliances; SMEG gas cooktop and Rangehood, Euro oven and Euromaid dishwasher
– European timber-look laminate flooring to main areas and Carpet in all bedrooms, WIR, BIR, stairs and upper level
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Tile front porch
– 2.7m high ceiling throughout
– 2.4m high external doors
– Generous footings allowance
– 25 year structural guarantee
– Physical Termite Protection Barrier
– Colorbond roof, fascia and gutters
– 26L Instantaneous Gas Hot water unit
– Window locks to all windows and sliding doors
– Fly screens to all window openings
– 3 months Maintenance period
– Pergola / Alfresco area shown as optional extra
We can change the floor plan, facade and inclusions to suit your requirements.
Contact Jason Loizou today on 0487 352 537 to find out how you can own your own home.
* Conditions apply. Certain elevations may not match the particular floor plan published in this package. All floor plans, images and elevations are for illustration purposes only. The land referred to in this promotion is not owned by us. We make no representation and, to the extent permissible at law, we disclaim all liability, as to the suitability of the land to build on, or the suitability of any house design, or otherwise. You must satisfy yourself of that by inspection or by taking professional advice. Pricing is indicative only and based on standard costing. Price may vary depending on selections, engineering, council and utility requirements. All packages subject to final council approval. Lofty Building Group Pty Ltd ABN 82 159 090 678 BLD 271885. Land is subject to availability. Land RLA 286049